NABGC National Conference
Forward Together 2020
Come to the NAGBC Conference on Saturday 4th April 2020 at the ICONIC Salford Lads Club
Registration from 10.00 a.m. onwards at Salford Lads Club, St Ignatius Walk, Salford, M3 3RX.
EVENT STARTS: 11a.m. FINISHES 6p.m.
COST: £25 per person
WHO FOR: County staff, club leaders, volunteers and committee members.
HOW TO BOOK: To book please contact Andy Hamill on 0161 660 4091 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
11.00 a.m. Arrive, tea & coffee.
12 noon Welcome
12.15 p.m. Keynote Speaker(s)
Sir Peter Fahy (Former Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police, President of Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Manchester & Chairman of #WeStandTogether) - speaking about We Stand Together, the Boys & Girls Clubs & their role in community cohesion.
Jose Cruz (Director of Mission Advancement of the World Federation of Youth Clubs) - speaking about the World Federation of Youth Clubs, it’s mission and vision and benefits of membership.
More speakers to be announced!
1.30 p.m. Lunch
2.30 p.m. Workshops & Discussions
- High Yield Learning – Jose Cruz (World Federation of Youth Clubs
- Detached & Outreach Youth Work – Jon Niblo and NEYouth
- Inclusive Activities – Lisa Barker & Nottinghamshire Clubs for Young People
- Discussion Forum
- The NABGC Activities & Events Programme – Facilitator TBC
- Shared Purpose & Principles – Bob Rhodes (Forest of Dean Youth Association)
5.00 p.m. Plenary
5.30 p.m. Dinner