UK Club Athletics Championships
(Run under UK Athletics Rules – Licence No. SOUTH R.A.C.TF-005)
At Middlesbrough Sports Village
Alan Peacock Way Middlesbrough TS4 3AE
Durham Association Boys and Girls Clubs / Alan Watson, Durham Assoc of Boys & Girls Clubs, Old Court House, Newcastle Road, Chester le Street, Durham. DH3 3UATel.No. 0191 3831893 E-mail: email@example.com
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS
UK Club Athletics Championships 2021
The finals take place this year on Saturday 12th June at Middlesbrough Sports Village, Alan Peacock Way, Middlesbrough. TS4 3AE. Tel no. 0300 456 0550
This event is open to all NABGC Clubs in England, Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland
In both the boys and girls events Clubs can enter 1 individual in each event per team. Points will be awarded in each event to count towards the team total.
Free Entry to all County and Clubs Teams.
- Boys & Girls U11 - 9 or 10 on 31st August 2021
- Boys & Girls U13 - 11 or 12 on 31st August 2021
- Boys & Girls U15 - 13 or 14 on 31st August 2021
- Boys & Girls U17 - 15 or 16 on 31st August 2021
- Boys & Girls U20 - 17 or over on 31st August 2020 but under 20 on 31st December 2021
- U11 can compete in 2 events plus relay
- U13, U15 & U17 can compete in 3 events plus relay
- U20 can compete in 5 events including relay
Substitutes will be allowed on the day, but must be registered upon arrival.
Alan Watson, Durham Assoc of Boys & Girls Clubs, Old Court House, Newcastle Road, Chester le Street, Durham. DH3 3UATel.No. 0191 3831893 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Entry Form here.
Closing date. Friday, 30th May, 2021
Reporting time 11.00am – 11.30am at Middlesbrough Sports Village
Reporting will be at the reception desk in the stand at the Middlesbrough Sports Village and team managers will be issued with the following:-
- Complimentary programmes for runners
- Runners numbers and pins
- Field Events starts at 12.00 noon
- Track Events starts at 12.30 pm
Ample free parking for cars and coaches is in the main car park at the side of the stadium. Access to the Sports Village has good road access from the A19 via the A174.
Food and drink will be available for purchase at Middlesbrough Sports Village but if you do not wish to do this, please make sure that your team members bring a packed lunch. (Subject to Covid restrictions)
Medals will be presented to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each event throughout the afternoon. Team trophies will be presented to the Captain of the winning teams on completion of the meeting.