Our mission statement is to assist and support county organisations and local clubs to provide safe and exciting places for young people, where they can participate in a range of activities and develop their potential through a range of experiences.
We believe by supporting member clubs and county organisations, together we will be able to provide young people with:
- An attractive, affordable and planned programme of activities and events;
- a safe place to learn and grow and
- on-going voluntary relationships with local clubs and county organisations.
- We encourage both single and mixed gender work believing there is value in both;
- we promote and encourage club/building based youth work;
- we also promote and encourage activities as a tool for positive youth work;
- there is commonality or uniformity in our work. We promote a common ethos, common set of values and common club based programmes across the country and into local Boys & Girls Clubs;
- we respond to and support local need;
- we value and seek to learn from our common history and heritage in the Boys & Girls Clubs movement and
- we are a membership organisation.